Sunday 6 March 2016

The Magic in Waiting for Spring

I am incredibly excited for spring to jump into the scenery around me. Even if it's not miles warmer, there's something so refreshing about this season. We'll have had months and months of - if not really cold weather - dreary weather and the atmosphere of spring and hopefully the weather too brings a new kind of hope around. By the time it is around us the hope we felt at the New Year needs a top up and this lovely season is our best friend.

It's always about now when I'm eagerly waiting for spring. I can see blossom trying really hard to pretty the trees and I can almost see and sense the season when the sky is blue and the sun is bright. It's been incredibly chilly recently but because it has also been accompanied by gorgeous skies, I've forgiven the cold. It's made me look forward to the season ahead of us and think of how awesome it's going to be.

There's so much promise in spring. I feel like everything falls into place nicely when it comes to how I feel and the atmosphere is calmer as we wait for summer. In a couple of weeks I'll be all home for Easter and my friends and I are so excited to be reunited. I might squeal! Spring will hopefully be felt all around us and it'll provide such an awesome melody for us all meeting up.

I'm so excited to run under the blossom and enjoy the evenings being lighter- maybe even a couple of warm days. I feel like I'm waiting for it and yet I don't begrudge the waiting. It makes me ten times more excited for the Easter holidays and seeing everyone and it puts this magic in the air that I adore!

So, Spring, as much as I'm excited to see you (I really bloomin' can't wait), I don't hate you for playing hard to get. It only makes me more intrigued!

Blue Skies & Blossom,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I am blogging twice every day in March and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...