Thursday 17 March 2016

A Recharge of Batteries

I need a serious recharge of my batteries. I'm taking part in this challenge to blog twice a day this month and this week it has started to take toll on my excitement to even write these posts. I'm really super tired. It's been an unbelievably tired week (here is an example of why: I just wrote "tired" instead of "tiring"). I keep falling asleep before I write these posts and it's so frustrating because I'm far less motivated than a few days ago and before.

However, this is okay because it's so close to Easter and I'm so excited to get home and properly recharge myself. I'm going to have a really good couple of nights of sleep to make up on some serious tiredness and it's going to make me feel so much more refreshed. It will then make this challenge far more exciting for me.

It's so easy to think we can just keep going and going and going when we really can't. I want to make the most of my life and do lots but it doesn't mean it's possible by taking away other parts of my life like good sleep and relaxing! Being home means I can quite slowly (in comparison to this week anyway!) get on with university work while indulging in recharging my batteries!

It's so important to look after ourselves. My brother was telling me he had the most ridiculously busy week last week and he was catching up by doing absolutely nothing this week because he knows he needs it. Take a rest when you need one guys!

So, with a tired blogger comes a tiny post (especially as I've got another one to write next eeek!).

Tired & Excited,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. My last post can be found HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...