Monday 28 March 2016

My Family

Quirks and all, I love my family. This Easter weekend has been awesome. I've been super busy and yet I've spent so much time with the three best people. And I've loved it. I just love chilling in the living room, each of us getting on with our own thing while the TV is blaring. That's one of the best feelings of "home" to me. We're not often all together anymore so it's awesome when we are. We'll have dinner and joke and then chill. I adore it.

I owe a lot to my family and I appreciate them dearly. My mother works incredibly hard. She works harder than anyone I know. She reads a lot. She loves baking. She loves health and walks. She's my best friend. She's the one person that can keep me on the straight and narrow. If my mum frowns at something I say or an idea I've said, I know I'm in the wrong or not to do it. If she says something negative, I'll see the error of my ways. She's also the person I dance around the kitchen with and the person who I can giggle with. I love her very much.

My dad and I don't have that "princess" thing. But we do get on. We might pretend we don't but I think he's very smart and I appreciate is humour (most of the time) and I think we bounce off of each other well. He gives sound advice and I appreciate how switched on he is. If I'm upset I know we can drop the "less daddy and princess" act and he will help me out as soon as possible.

My brother is the best person in the world. He's very down to earth but also very ambitious- he's not overreaching because he is capable of so damn much. He's hilarious and kind and has never been the type of person to cause trouble. This makes it very easy to have an awesome sibling relationship. We can do sports together; we can laze together; we can eat too much together; we can be healthy together; we can play games together. He is the best.

Some people are given such a bad hand when it comes to families and I know I am so lucky to have the family I have. They've taught me to have the good qualities I do have and I'm so thankful. I love my family.

TV Shows & Chocolate,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I'm blogging twice a day every day this March and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...