Friday 18 March 2016

Nine O'Clock Thoughts

Life can be super unpredictable. I try not to think about it much but I'm thinking about it tonight and so I thought I would write about it. Life can be super unpredictable. Hopefully not in a scary way, but you can prepare all of you like and it can all be for nothing. Of course you can't think like that, but sometimes life gets in the way and you can't plan for it. Unexpected happenings can come about and they can alter our plans, thereby automatically making us plan further to jump over the hurdle.

One thing that sucked recently was getting really ill when I had important university work due in. Prior to this I was the most organised I had ever been and then BAM, I got ill and despite being organised it took a massive toll on my work. And my goodness, it sucked. I had to troop on and it made being ill even worse but life threw me an Unpredictable Curveball and I had to suck it up. It has proven that I will be even more organised than last time now.

Really terrible things can happen and knock us sideways. My mum experienced some really unexpected heartache last year and when she talks about it now she says how she didn't see it coming. And my heart hurts for her. Time was taken away which meant her feelings and the situation were sped up. One thing I will always admire my mum for is how she dealt with it and has dealt with it since. Life can throw her unexpectedness and yet she can act unexpectedly (in that she really doesn't need to) awesome all the same.

I started to think about unexpected things because of something maybe not so unexpected. I received some upsetting but deserved bad results from university today. I'm really devastated but it is the result of not being as invested in a piece of work as I could have been. It has, however, encouraged me to work even harder than I have been very recently. I've been trying to plan revision tonight and I will keep planning and doing because I want to do well so badly. I started to think about how I will prepare so well that the chances of exams throwing a curveball at me are slimmer.

Mist & Sunshine,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I am blogging twice a day every day this March and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...