Wednesday 30 March 2016

Onwards and Upwards

*Biggest sad face ever.* I was super ill and haven't been able to post anything. I really wanted to but I just couldn't. To remind the blog, I've been blogging twice a day every day this month and SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE CHALLENGE I missed a few posts. I now need to catch up on three missed posts plus the two that would be posted today and I am going to try my hardest to have this done as soon as possible so I'm ready for the last day of the challenge tomorrow!

So I guess I'll talk about blogging. Blogging is so unique, I think. How cool is it that we can put our thoughts about anything on a page in front of us and upload it to the internet? Free and easy. I've been blogging for three years now and it really has brightened my life massively. I always wanted to blog but just wasn't sure how. And now it's my best friend- I tell it so much. If I have thoughts about, well, anything, my next thought is to tell the blog about it. The blog would definitely want to know.

Blogging is so therapeutic. And also exciting. It can calm me and yet it can also make me so passionate. I'm not the most open person in real life and yet I can be when it comes to the blog. I like that. I have something as my outlet for all sorts of feelings. I'm mostly upset about messing up this challenge because I've surprised myself in doing so well before the other day. I've been excited to complete two posts a day. Even if they're terrible I've felt light after completing that achievement.

My favourite thing about blogging is how diverse it is. Anyone can do it and anyone can write about anything. I love not limiting myself with what I could write about. I might write about a book or I'll write a story- sometimes I might review a product. I love that. And yet I also adore blogs who have a main focus to their blog. They all do it so well!                           

I'm so upset. I know I should have organised better. I've been writing each post on the day and if I just organised myself better all I'd have had to do was press "Publish" and I wouldn't be so disappointed today. Moral of the story is: prepare but know when you're beaten. I couldn't write anything so there was no point in making myself stressed!

Blogging & Writing,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I'm (trying) to blog twice every day this March and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...