Tuesday 22 March 2016

Choosing Calm

Every situation/thing can be improved. I believe that. Because I proved it today.

I had the best time ever today but it all went a bit pear-shaped when I lost something pretty important, however I didn't panic. I think we have to find our own way when things like this happen, and I chose not to panic. When something is lost, we can look and look and look, but it's our choice to be calm from the moment we realise something is lost. If it can't be find, we can do everything possible to find it (leave our phone number somewhere or leave our name or phone up a company etc) and it's up to us whether we get stressed or come ourselves down.

I think choosing calm is so important. I can get really stressed but I love it when I take a second and choose to be calm. It makes a situation so much better. And it did today.

Choosing calm is awesome because it means our minds are clearer and more ready to tackle an issue or problem. I feel more capable of facing the adult world and getting stuff done. And that's how I always want to feel. Choosing calm means seeing things more clearly and seeing it from the outside rather than from our stressed outlook. I want to always choose calm so I can approach a situation better with the eyes of, effectively, someone else.

When I feel stressed and something goes wrong, I feel terrible. I feel upset and panicky. Yet, when I choose to feel calmer and more collected I believe that I feel this way and get more done. My parents have taught me to be this way for so long and yet I haven't believe it until recently. But it works for me. If I choose to feel calm, I get more done and everything turns out okay. And that's important to me!

Calm & Collected,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I'm blogging twice every day this month and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...