Monday 21 March 2016

The 42nd Post

This is my 42nd post of this month. I am blogging twice every day and I've learnt a lot! Recently I've been a bit rubbishy and left the posts to late at night when I'm super tired and feel too shattered to be able to put everything into these posts. I'm so focussed on getting into bed and sleeping that I've produced some rubbishy posts that could have been something good! I thought tonight, because of this exact situation, I would write about a few things that I have learnt from this challenge.

1. Yeah, planning is awesome and I will resume with planning as soon as this challenge is over, but sometimes not planning can be awesome. Maybe these nights where I'm a bit lost could need a plan but I've very much enjoyed writing these two posts ON the day. It's scary sometimes but I've written all of these posts on the day I've published them. Before now I had no idea what I was even going to be writing about and that can make blogging so interesting!

2. This challenge has taught me how easy it is to get stuck in our ways and that changing it up can be so refreshing. I've never done anything as extreme as this on the blog and I'm deleted to have completed three weeks of it successfully by the end of this post. To see so many posts already listed under March makes me feel so excited. Excited for this challenge and excited to approach blogging after this month!

3. I've learnt that having this space as an outlet for my thoughts is awesome. I really, really love and appreciate my space on the internet and I definitely wouldn't be without it. I assume people would question the point of it being anonymous because I can't share it with anyone, and yet I know I could never not have this blog. I can't imagine life without it and this challenge has enforced that all the more!

I'm adoring this challenge but I'm also super tired. So, I am off to sleep and hoping to approach it a bit better tomorrow!

A Challenge & A Smile,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I'm blogging twice every day this March and you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...