Thursday 1 October 2015

A Bookish Adventure | Booktober

I am finally participating in Booktober! I am so so excited about this! Ever since I heard about it a few years ago I have thought, "I should do that!" and just never have. So, during Blogtober I will also be partaking Booktober where I will read one book a week and so shall be reading four books this month, as outlined below.






















1. In week one I shall be reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. It's about Lara Jean and the letters she sends to all the boys she's loved and what happens when they are released. It seems like a really sweet and page-turner-y book to get me into Booktober.

2. In week two I will be reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I bought this book last week, especially for this challenge! I've been really interested in reading series recently and have read a lot about how awesome this re-tell of some classic fairy tales is.

3. I will then be reading Just One Day by Gayle Forman. As Gayle Forman is one of my all-time favourite authors, this novel has to be in this challenge. It's about a whirlwind adventure a girl goes on when she takes a chance and the aftermath she faces once it is over.

4. Lastly I will be reading The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. I have had this book for for ever and have wanted to read it for even longer. All five of the Lisbon girls took their own lives and this novel is the story of people trying to discern as to why.

So, every Thursday I will be posting my review of one of these books and I am very excited! Although I probably would finish four or more books in a normal month, because of university, my reading could slow down because of how busy it can be, and this is why I am so excited.

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I am posting every day for Blogtober this month, however I will be posting again today as this post is a bit too "admin-y."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...