Tuesday 13 October 2015

Inspiration and Why it is Awesome

Feeling inspired is one of my favourite feelings. Inspiration is something I will always seek; something I never want to “not have” anymore. Of course, inspiration can dip in and out; sometimes we may feel like we are entirely uninspired. I don't think this can ever be the case though. Maybe I can’t say this- I don’t have all the facts. However, I hope it is true that we always have some level of inspiration. I always seek to be completely in a trance of inspiration. Simply writing this post serves my inspiration- my fingers are moving quickly because my brain is empowered by that lovely, awesome thing called inspiration.

Throughout October I am taking part in Blogtober (which you can read about HERE, if you like!). I am blogging every day in October. One of the reasons many (including me!) will find this daunting is because we think, what if I’m not inspire every day!? Many of us also take part in Blogtober because we want to fuel this part of us- we will ourselves to be inspired; we work for it. It doesn’t mean every post has to be fuelled by the utmost inspiration- some of my posts so far (and this trend will carry on) will be more awesome than others because of the level of inspiration put behind them.

Inspiration is exciting and I personally think it is because it feels new every time. That my mind will become so excited with a new thought (even if it’s in relation to an old one) shows how awesome the notion is. I may become really attached to the thought behind the inspiration and I’ll just want to write it down or say it aloud or do whatever act that inspired thought needs to be released into a new bubble of exciting inspiration.

When it comes to blogging, a post will be inspired by so many different things. I’ll write a book review because I’m inspired by a story; I’ll expand my thoughts on a way of thinking because I’m inspired by my thoughts on that matter or subject; or, like yesterday’s post, I’ll be inspired by an event and that will lead to a blog post.

My blog is my most important outlet when it comes to inspiration. I don’t want to ever become fearful of inspiration- of it not coming. Sometimes, just getting out my laptop is enough to become inspired to write a post (that’s how this post has come along, after all!). Sometimes it’s a lot harder. In turn, I may then write a post I’m not particularly inspired by myself- I’m not really in love with it, like I want to be. I do think we should give ourselves less of a hard time. Can our blogs always be completely perfect? I find, especially as I don't have all the time in the world to give to my blog, it just can't be. This is okay! And if this is because of lack of inspiration, I always know (well, hope!) it is going to come back!

I want to always stay inspired. And if it lacks slightly, I want to always want to want to be inspired.

Inspiration & Excited Thoughts,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...