Tuesday 30 December 2014

Wonderful Words | 2014

Blogging isn't simply gorgeously wonderfully fabby-fabby- fab (which, oh my golly, it is) because of the writing and the sharing of thoughts (it makes me feel so sunshine-y) I can put across, but because of the reading of other peoples' writing and sharing of thoughts too. It all makes me so excited. I am always reading posts that make me think or smile or laugh or reflect and I simply want to write about a few I have loved this year!

THIS post, called "Fear", came straight to my mind when I thought of this post. This blogger summed up how I felt when I was thinking about starting my blog and how I felt when I did. They concluded their text in the post saying, "But here I am giving it a try" and hip-hip-hurrah to this! This post gave me butterflies and a want to belittle this fear we experience as much as I can.

Amanda's blog is one of my favourite blogs because I can rely on her for awesome book recommendations, I can see her different adventures life-wise and book-wise and other-wises, I can adore her lovely photography and become excited by her other colourful posts. Her blog is sunshine to me. THIS post is one which struck me as particularly wonderful when thinking of her blog and how it should be mentioned in this post. It's about how to stay organised with blogging, and simply put: she's right! It was posted at a time where I wasn't attempting or being organised with my blog and it set out exactly what I should be doing.

There is nothing more exciting for me than talking about books. Especially favourite books of mine. One of my awesome blogger friends, Simona, read and reviewed The Fault In Our Stars HERE. As this is one of my favourite books in the whole world, I was delighted to see this review, and enjoyed her view of it. I feel like reading other people's views on books can be a friendly conversation simply because we're sharing a love of the same book, even if we are not talking about it!

Giovanna Fletcher's blog has brought me a lot of joy and thoughts this year. What I have particularly loved about her posts is the homeliness they make me feel. I enjoy following her life, seeing pictures and reading her wise words. One post that is stuck in my mind is THIS one. It portrays this message that lights up my heart with warmth: "My external self will change, it's a fact we'll all have to face at some point, but what's outside will never define me."

Please feel free to leave some links below to your favourite pots of 2014! I would love to read them!

Chocolate Selection Boxes & Lemonade,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...