Friday 19 December 2014

Blogmas Confession Time

*Breathes steadily and closes eyes. Opens them again.*

*Stands up.*

My Blogmas has not been going to plan.

I have been a type of busy that has meant a lack of writing and a neglected, sad blog!

Simply put, I've kind of sucked at Blogmas this year. Last year, I made time and made it happen. This year, not so much.

I've missed a fair few days now and tried to make up for it by posting twice one day. Now I've missed two days in a row, but I'm still going to try and make it so I have posted 24 times before Christmas Day. I am a little disappointed but I still plan on completing it- it all counts!

However, my plan to read three Christmas books and post reviews is not going swimmingly. I simply don't have the time. I will try and finish Let It Snow, but if not I will finish it as soon as possible after Blogmas, and doing a similar thing next year, whether that be for Christmas or just during the year.

I am wishing a lot of luck to myself right now!

Oh well- it's Christmas!

Fairies & Dreams,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...