Wednesday 7 January 2015

Body and Face Friends

I am one who can forget about the importance of looking after one's skin, but 2015: NO MORE. I have decided not to make it a resolution but a done deed. The deed shall be done.  For ever. Some of these products below are merely for indulgence and I know not of their healthy skin value (although I feel like they do have some!), but either way, they are skin delights for me!

























1. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream

Oh Clarins, you are such a wonderful help to the skin. *Breathes in and sighs.* With it not producing any oily skin when I apply it, I must give the cream five stars from me! It doesn't make me feel like I've got anything thickening my skin, whilst when I touch my skin afterwards, it feels simply divine. It just makes my skin feel good and I'm going to ensure this delight is a staple skin life product while it produces these results. Find out more technical stuff about it HERE!

2. Lush Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment

The Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment is a product I have "asdfghjkl"ed about before. Before I talk about the magical smell, you may wish to find out how awesome it is for one's skin HERE. THE SMELL. It is described as smelling of dolly mixtures and candy floss, and ohmygollygosh, it is such an awesomely smelling little treat that I can only assume it is produced by unicorns.

3. Clarins Facial Cleanser

I haven't yet used this but I am excited to. That it is both a cleanser and a toner excites me greatly. I have always been told the importance of such products so I shall promise my skin to be as free from skin sin as I can possibly make it. HERE you can find out more about this product.

4. Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel

Soap & Glory is a brand I adore and this beauty smells like sweet cleanliness. It looks like silky pearls and feels like silky pearls. I simply really love it! Read more HERE!

5. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Body butters are products I could buy all the time. They make me feel like a silky creature and smell like summer. I love having moisturised skin. I normally go through phases and apply routinely for a few weeks- specifically in summer. I vow to look after the skin I wear and always be a silky, summery creature. HERE you can find this lovely product.

6. Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel

I simply understand why Clarins are so well-thought of. It all just makes sense. Their cleansing gel (which you can read more about HERE) is my go-to shower face product. My face feels so clean after every use and I feel like I have seen the wonderful effects of Clarins.

7. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Oh, how I could cradle you, lovely Snow Fairy. I have spoken about the well-loved Snow Fairy before. I don't doubt that this won't be the last time. Lush's product Snow Fairy is a Christmas special that I cannot link to Lush's site for this reason. It smells of marshmallows and candyfloss and pears and sugar and looks like bubblegum and sparkles. Could you ask for more?

What do you use to healthy-ise and/or indulge your skin?

Unicorns & Summery Smells,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...