Saturday 30 November 2013

Blogmas

Before today, I hadn't considered the idea of blogging every day (up until a certain point) in December. After doing a bit of research I have decided to do Blogmas!

I will be blogging from December 1st until the 24th. I am excited and nervous to be doing so. After doing my own blogging challenge just over a week ago (that you can read about HERE), I am excited to do this, even though it's a lot harder! I will be posting Christmassy posts that I've already planned before reading about this fabulous challenge along with other posts that I've already planned and also other posts I haven't thought of yet so that I am blogging every day.

I thought I would talk about a few things that I'm worried about with this challenge. The problems I am almost certain to come across are blogger's block and worrying about the standard of my posts. Since hearing about it today, I have planned the topic for every post, in the hope that blogger's block will be less threatening as I at least have an issue to discuss. I also will worry about slipping into a horrible situation that I had about a month ago. I was producing content that I wasn't particularly happy with. Posting every day until the 24th will naturally mean I'm posting far-from-perfect posts. It will be scary!

However, I also should talk about the plethora of positive things that I will gain from Blogmas. Despite being worried about posting imperfect posts, it will teach me (as each time I have the problem, it does) to do everything I can to make sure I'm happy with the posts, but it will also teach me that it's okay to publish posts that aren't squeaky clean. Another thing that will make me happy about this challenge is, just that: the challenge. It excites me a lot and will make me really happy to have something to add to my blog each day. In turn, I will be able to read loads of other people's posts from bloggers probably as nervous as I am!

*Stares at the laptop." Let's do this.

Are you taking part in Blogmas? Let me know in the comments!

Chrysanthemums & Chocolate Cake,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

3 comments:

  1. Ok I know this going to sound kinda stalker-y but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog. As in it is honestly one of my favourites to read currently and I can't wait to see your posts each day! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made my day! Thank you so much! I can't stop using exclamation marks, I'm so happy, ha!

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm glad! I genuinely enjoy reading your posts a lot and so I thought you should know your work is appreciated :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...