Thursday 21 May 2015

PITCH PERFECT 2!!!1!11!

I really adore going to the cinema. Being a student it is rare that I just go to the cinema. However, there are certain films I save up for- McBusted's Tourplay; any Marvel film; any Nicholas Sparks film etc etc. For example, I recently went to see Avengers Age of Ultron (and I suck because I didn't review it but it is AWESOME), and even more recently I saw the aca-awesome (original, I am sure), Pitch Perfect 2, because, well... Because acapella.



Pitch Perfect 2 allows the Bellas to meet their toughest challenge yet; to let the Bellas reign on with some level of dignity. After Fat Amy disgraces the Bellas, they must win back respect is to win a competition that no American group has ever one before. Uh-oh.

I'm not sure whether I have ever used the term "oh my gosh" on my blog before but if I haven't, here is the premier of it: OH MY GOSH. Pitch Perfect 2 is awesome. Like, genuinely, so funny I can't attempt to explain its funniness. How could I?

I have always enjoyed a good sing-song. I'm the kid who can't sing but dreams of the talent just to be part of musical togetherness that is seen in Pitch Perfect 2. Music is harmony and all. Of course the friendship of the Bellas is the main reason we laugh, but it is also the reason I wanted to stand up and fist pump the air in the hope to create world unity. I wish I could bake a cake representing the musical togetherness of acapella groups and smile and everyone would eat it and be happy.

I don't want to go into too much detail about the film itself (although that may be what is expected from a reviewer) but we watch Beca seek her dreams, the new Bella girl, Emily be awesome and we just love it all. We watch the Bellas going all out to make sure they are together as a group; we watch them make big decisions about their future. We indulge in the stupidly-well picked songs of the movie. Awesome.

So, thank you, Pitch Perfect 2 for being that next film that is worth every penny of my saved up pennies.

Acapella & Unity,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...