Thursday 14 May 2015

My Summer Musical

As I wish for summer and blue skies and fluffy white clouds while the sky is hostile to my wants (I will not begrudge it that though!), I have decided to come up with a blog post of summery-sounding songs which I will also make into a playlist. Here is my the soundtrack of songs to my summer musical (trust a blogger who loves musical to be quite so dramatic).


I can't wait to listen to this as I get ready in the mornings or as I bake or just chill. What kind of songs are on your summer playlist?

Summer Songs & Long Evenings,

The Girl in the Moonlight.


1 comment:

  1. Oh...i love 'fearless','still into you','made in the USA 'so much....and adele and ed sheeran as well......they r all incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...