Wednesday 6 May 2015

A Letter to May

Dear May,

This letter will find you a little late. It's not because I haven't been thinking about you- I really have been! May, you were so good to me last year. So exciting and new. You tested me but in the most beautiful way. You brought me new people; a new best friend. You brought me adventure and you really cemented my love for home. I learnt a lot about myself in May last year. I was a little disappointed with myself for a couple of days in it but it taught me lots and it proved my honesty.

May, you can be sometimes really sunny, and sometimes really rainy. I am waiting for your first really warm day because it brings so much promise and happiness. You are the month which will accompany most of my exam time. You are a pretty lovely one to spend it with, really. You may shine when I am inside revising, but I won't punish you for that. Your smile will be encouragement.

This is an important month for me, and one of my main goals is to stay healthy and do my best. It is all you can ask for, really, isn't it?

Another one of my goals is to keep progressing with my running, May. 2015 has been so awesome for my running and I hope you boost it even more. I hope I have warm runs where my fitness is tested, and I won't hate the cooler runs; they can be encouraging.

May, you are the start of my final push at university for the 2014/15 year; the start of the end of this year. I am excited for it. My first year at university has taught me so much, but I am so excited to be home for a few months. It is going to be amazing.

Until then, May, I will enjoy your happy tune.

Strawberries & Blueberries,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...