Monday 30 December 2013

My Favourites | 2013

As I have been posting things that round up my 2013, I thought a favourites post would do the job!





 
 
What an annoying change in light in those two photos! Soap & Glory are one of my favourite brands and my most treasured when it comes to skin products. I especially love this: Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em. Everything of theirs just smells so clean and fresh and lovely. 

 
 
I could rave about Barry M for a good while and these are my favourites of this year. Ah, so pretty! Here, from left to right, is Lemon, Blue Moon, Dragon and Mango.
 
 
 
I have a few favourite albums of this year: one of them being Frozen! It's a beautiful soundtrack that it always draws me in to the world of Disney and happiness as soon as I press play. I have also been enjoying Bastille's, Kodaline's and Demi Lovato's albums this year!
 
























This year has been the best year for films. These two movies above are two of my favourites that have also been released on DVD this year. Safe Haven and Man of Steel are incredible. Iron Man 3 is also one of my favourite movies of all time but I don't have it to take a photo of - but Tony Stark, I love you.

My favourite event of this year has to be Royal Albert Hall. It was one of my favourite nights ever and soon, when my copy of the DVD/CD comes through the post, I will get to re-live it every single day - which will be my favourite physical thing of 2013, without a doubt.

My blog is most definitely a favourite of this year. The Girl in the Moonlight. One of my elite favourite things. My wee blog where I ramble about anything I want. It's the best. I love blogging and everything about it; sharing thoughts, interaction, finding other people with similar interests and naturally, writing. I was just looking through my blog and I found some posts that I'm really glad I wrote (not in a, I'm so good kind of way, in a, I am proud of starting my blog because of these posts kind of way), and if you wish to read them, they are these:

1) In February, I wrote my first "thoughts" post; the posts I'd pair my blog the most with: Dreaming
2) In May, I let loose my love of fictional characters on to my blog: Noah, I Could Be Your Allie
3) In December, I wrote a short story, if you will, with a "twist": A Christmas Wish
4) In July, I wrote a sort-of-lifestyle-post: A Little Bit of Tranquillity
5) In November, I wrote a post with a few facts in about me: Re-Introducing Myself | A Few Facts

As I love books so much, I made a separate post for my favourite books of this year which you can read HERE! What are your favourites of this year? I would love to know!

My regular, three posts a week routine will be back soon!

Blue Moon & Dragon,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

2 comments:

  1. You'll love the Royal Albert Hall CD/DVD! Mine arrived in time for Christmas, as I pre-ordered it and it's absolutely amazing! I've used it so much already! x

    realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :-) I pre-ordered mine before Christmas too :( Should be here soon though! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...