Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Bit of Christmassy Chatter

As it's Christmas Eve and I'm brimming with festivity, I thought I'd do a round up of Christmassy things.

Yesterday should have been the day for a review of Christmas at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan. However, I've been so unbelievably busy that I'm only eighty or so pages in! I'm enjoying it so much and I'm really frustrated that I won't be finishing it this year. I will read it next Christmas now and will definitely post a review! In the mean time I will be purchasing more Jenny Colgan books!

It's the final day of Blogmas and I am waving it a fond farewell. It's been tough but awesome and I'm glad I did it. It's been the busiest month I've had but it was a nice way to spend it! Just below, I thought I'd share my five favourite posts to write from my Blogmas (and ignore the fact that a fair few were below average in terms of quality!):



Now, before I explode from excitement, let's talk tomorrow: CHRISTMAS. I'm really excited to spend time with my family, eat lots and exchange presents. I hope you have the best Christmas ever. I send you lots of festive wishes and hopes. All the while, I remember those less fortunate than I am in a variety of different situations. I also have complete sadness for those in the UK who are suffering from flooding/weather problems and travel issues. It's gutting to hear about. Now, I'll leave a few links to some places you may be able to make a difference, whilst hoping that you can have the jolliest Christmas.


 

Thank you to any of you reading this post and any of you that have read any other posts of my Blogmas. You have made my December the best!

Merry Christmas!

Santa & His Reindeer,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...