Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 4: Danny Jones

Danny Jones. The member that only agreed to name the band McFly after seeing D. Jones on a manure truck in Back to the Future. The one who mistakes eggs as vegetables. Oh, Danny Jones.

He's a hardcore fanboy for Mr. Springsteen and this makes me super happy. I always think it means he relates to us and it's why he loves getting close to us at gigs. It's one of the highlights when I see them as I often get to stroke his face or something! I love watching everyone fangirl afterwards. It shows how he wants us to have the best time ever.

Danny appreciates good music so much. I remember reading an interview where he was on holiday with Georgia [his now fiancé] and he was talking about him "whacking out some classic numbers on [his] guitar including My Hometown by Bruce Springsteen, Mr Writer by the Stereophonics and lots of Eric Clapton". It's the best thing to have idols that love good, real music.

"I fell down the stairs once. That's why I don't like bacon sandwiches."


He is hilarious. He may not always mean to be but Danny can make my day with some of his comments, like thinking eggs are vegetables. I watch videos of McFly and am always in fits when he says one of his hilarious remarks.

Danny is a clever man. He may know "a LOT about a little" but he is producing McFly's 6th album and that makes him incredibly intelligent. He is often working so hard on it and my excitement for it is too much. I can't wait to see how amazing the Danny Jones produced album is!

Lastly, I love watching Danny play his music so much. He's such an amazing entertainer, putting everything into every song. It's really something special. His passion is so captivating.

Eggs & Bacon,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...