Friday 12 July 2013

YouTubers: Tanya Burr

Following Tanya Burr is one of my favourite decisions of all time and as she reached 1,000,000 subscribers on YouTube, I feel it's time to write a blogpost about the lovely Tanya.

Tanya creates fabulous make-up tutorials predominantly, but also hauls, vlogs and other lovely videos. All of the time I read comments expressing how incredibly sweet Tanya is and it's so true. She makes us friends, rather than viewers and this makes me smile and I'd love to meet her one day because it's obvious how genuine she is. It's so effortless to just smile watching her videos, watching her friendships, as well as her and her lovely fiancé, Jim's sweet relationship. Her tutorials are so precise and helpful, her hauls always leaving me looking edgily towards my purse before bursting out of the door and her vlogs making me grin.

Another thing I lalalalaaarve about Tanya is her bubbliness. Her happiness, despite being portrayed through a computer screen, is infectious. It's truly lovely and leaves me being reminded that a positive attitude is always great. Her smile is always all the more awesome as Tanya clearly works incredibly hard and that makes me a very happy viewer.

Tanya is undeniably glamorous. Any moment in the day, captured on camera, (and obviously outside of the lens too, I don't doubt!) she looks incredible. When she's on the red carpet or at a major event, she always look a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I really want to be able to master the Tanya post (as shown above).

Tanya's so smiley and GAWgeous and I'm proud that she has reached 1,000,000 subscribers!

Favourite tutorial.
Favourite video with Jim.
Favourite vlog.

Smokey Eyes & Red Carpets,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...