Wednesday 17 July 2013

That Feeling

For me, a  pretty English sunset allows my negative mind to be brightened and tonight, the mix of pinks, purples, yellows and oranges gave me that feeling.

This renewed vision has allowed me to think of the future and all of the things I want to achieve with excitement - not fear. Goals, for me, are important. They keep my head on track no matter what - positive or negative mind, however my willingness to achieve these goals does depend on how I'm viewing everything.

Something I am working towards is university. As daunting and scary as it is, I need to make sure that in the next year, I'm aware of everything I need to do to ensure that I'm not stalling. I need to make sure I'm spending equal time on all of my subjects when I'm revising and focus on everything within it. I need to make sure I'm prepared with open days, with everything I need to hand in and making sure I've got all the exciting experience I want and need. It's terrifying but it's achievable.

Whether people read my posts or not, I want to make sure that my blog is the place that I want it to be, a place I love. A summer holiday sounds like a perfect place to start when considering the healthiness of my blog. When my head's not fully into something else, (college, homework, exams etc) I can be a lot more creative, creating posts that I'm proud of and so I feel happier about my blog and then the posts after that are to my satisfaction as well. So I'm going to really think through my blog, make sure that the posts I'm posting are what I want and plan posts a lot more for when my summer ends (let's not think about that now).

I want to have the perfect summer, or, at least, what I would consider the perfect summer to be right now. I want to have lazy days with my friends, cute nights with my friends, spend time with my family, enjoy the excitement of weeks off. I want to read and watch movies and listen to music. I want to further myself in my knowledge for my university course and I want that feeling to stay with me. Whether or not it will happen doesn't matter because I know I'm going to make the best out of the summer I have.

So, back to that feeling. It's my favourite feeling. I get it when I see McFly live and, well, anything McRelated, when I'm on a long car journey when it's getting dark or after having the best day. Watching the sunset gave me that feeling: renewed prospects, peace and excitement for something I'm not sure of yet.

I love that feeling.

Stars & Wishes,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...