Monday 20 April 2015

This Easter

I have had the best Easter holiday. Relaxing and quiet but exciting and busy. I saw my friends and spent time with my family and re-fueled. That it has been sunny and warm for a while also contributed to a very awesome three weeks. I just want a little post to reflect on how amazing the last few weeks have been.






















My smile was mirrored by the singing blossom in the trees; my happy tummy was so through the food I did eat. Watching other peoples' stories on the screen, and celebrating friends turn something-teen. Beach trips and pub trips and lots of ice-cream. Runs in the sun; walks in the sun; flowers and books and a perfect Easter for me.

I was sat around wondering what to write about this post. My little doodle is enough in my head. And then I pretended I was sat in a junior school class and just wrote that silly little paragraph above, ha! I don't know how to put it really. My Easter was amazing. Refreshing and promising. It relieved a lot of stress. This isn't meant to be a literary genius piece of writing. Just honest and good.

I hope any break you may have had was lovely.

Boks & Runs,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...