Wednesday 15 April 2015

Pebbles

My best friend and I went to the beach the other day, soaking up the sun we agreed we should take advantage of. As we stood on the beach, right by thea, my best friend swung, and I couldn't help but admire his pebble-skimming skills.























As his pebble briefly sung to the surgace of the sea, I grinned. I did so gain, as the pebble, too, did so again. I laughed at the third skim, and rolled my eyes a little as the pebble performed a fourth skim and my best friend celebrated.

Naturally, we were not th eonly ones with the idea of visiting the beach on a sunny day. Children dared to dip their feet in the dea, and adults watch their children- proud; caring. Couples held hands and walked dogs. Friends enjoyed their time together. Runners ran, and walkers walked. The sun allowed for all of the this. The sun kept the happiness singing with its shine.

There's no particular meaning I'm attempting to convey in this post- for we find meaning by ourselves.

This was just a really good day. Sometimes, a text full of gratitude for a person and a day puts everything into beautiful perspective.

Pebbles & Skimming,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...