Friday 28 February 2014

The Girl in the Moonlight | A Little Challenge

In my world, March is a month where I'm a bit like "hm, what are you?" It's the anticipation for the first glimpses of warmth and the scariness of exams. To make March a bit more exciting on my blog I thought I would blog for seven days straight. Last November I set myself a challenge (HERE) where I blogged for five days straight. Then there was Blogmas and that was... tough, albeit fun. It's been a couple of months, I've recuperated and am ready for a seven day blogging challenge starting tomorrow!

So, here's my schedule for the next week and if you're from the future there will be some links attached to the titles:

Friday: A DIY post   
 
My challenge from November was compiled of posts that I would find a bit daunting and scary and a couple of these are those and some of the others are posts that my blog isn't synonymous with. I'm excited to stretch myself again.

So, on Saturday, I will be posting a conventional "facts about me" post because I've been trying to write another one for so long. I rarely write about beauty-related things on my blog and so thought I would address some of my recent favourites! For a while I've wanted to review books that I read years ago and so on Monday I'm going to start a new series for my blog and I'm so excited about it. On Tuesday I will talk about some of my favourite music and on Wednesday one of my favourite sites. On Thursday, I will post about a book I'm excited to read that will come out during the year; I'm excited as I've only done one "book news" kind of post before. On Friday, I will publish my first DIY post which is exciting and scary. It's been one of my aims with blogging and on my 2014 blogging bucket list I made it an aim to write and post one in 2014.

The plan is to not have these posts ready and waiting and write them the day before or on the day, although I am allowing myself to take photos in advance! I'm seeing if I can be creative without planning.

I'm excited!

Hidden Gems & Forgotten Treasures,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

2 comments:

  1. I really looking forward to seeing and reading those post! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...