Friday 21 February 2014

A Little Trip to Lush

I, er, I... *Raises hands guiltily.* I went to Lush. What happens when I go to Lush? I leave the shop flustered, excited and, well, with less money.









































































This little beauty is the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment luxury bath melt and has always been my favourite Lush product as it reminds me of Snow Fairy, their awesome Christmas shower gel. I actually bought two of these (whoopsie) but I used one last week; it's one of Lush's perfect sweet and candy-scented products. It, to me, smells of bubblegum and dolly mixtures, costs £3.95 and is good in moisturising skin.























The Twilight bath bomb is said to smell like lavender and malt; it smells beautifully flowery. It costs £3.25. It's meant to help you feel sleepy and it makes the water really pretty.
























Talking about this bath bomb makes me fangirl to the extreme. It is called Avobath (in my head I hear "have a bath!") and smells like every scrumptious lemony sweet I can think of mixed in with something fresh. I haven't used it before and am excited to do so. It costs £3.25 and it seems to make the water all mystical and shimmery (without making your skin shimmery).
























When I bought Bohemian soap, I went home and sat on my bed and just repeatedly sniffed it. Lovely and lemony, it lingers discreetly on the skin - no where near overpowering but simply lightly citrusy and fresh. It's soft to use and when met with water and for 100g, it cost £3.10. I believe it's one of the Lush classics as I've heard many people rave about it and I'm not surprised after using it.























I picked up Prince Charming shower gel predominantly because of the name. It cost £9.95. With my inner-romantic occasionally taking over, I just liked the idea of it. I haven't tried this yet (I have a lot of Snow Fairy shower gels to enjoy but I will be starting it soon as I don't want my Snow Fairy products to run out!) but I'm intrigued.

Well. I feel exhausted, emotionally and physically. I'm going to go and have a bath and recuperate! Do you have a favourite Lush product? Let me know!

Lemongrass & Bubblegum,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. Sorry about the plethora of lighting changes!

8 comments:

  1. I've heard the prince charming shower gel smells incredible:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I was so happy to see you post about Lush because it's one of my favorite places! My favorite lush product has go to be the Honey I Washed the Kids soap! It smells absolutely divine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm definitely going to have a look at this - sounds delicious.

      Delete
  3. I always spend more than I planned to at Lush. The melting marshmallow moment sounds and looks awesome, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post hun:))))
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSS!!!! All of the Lush products. This reminds me of our Twitter conversation. I love the Melting Marshmallow. God, I want to buy some bath bombs now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I love this! Oh gosh, it's so lovely, isn't it? I was SO tempted to name this post "Lush... The Smell of Happiness"!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...