Monday 13 May 2013

YouTubers: The Vamps

So, last year I fell in love with The Vamps who were at that point James, Brad and Tristan and every time they upload a new video I feel my heart smile a little more. The Vamps: James, Bradley, Tristan and Connor.

The Vamps are an Indie Pop band and a band that play their own instruments! There's nothing that makes me happier than a band that play their own instruments. They always put their own spin on the songs that they upload and their friendship makes me grin like a little fangirl. Original songs? Yup, they make me happy too. Wild Heart is my jam.

I remember first seeing their cover of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and after a day of listening to it my mum sighed: "another band you like then?". I was addicted from the start and seeing Connor joining The Vamps was definitely one of the sweetest things ever and it shows their awesome friendship; it's trés cute. I watched my twitter timeline explode with happiness!

I saw The Vamps at The Best of McFly tour and they were. Seriously. Incredible. I loved them so much and I am definitely going to be buying tickets for when they have their own tour! Support acts have a hard job but The Vamps were fabbityfab and there was no one complaining.

Dolly Mixture & Strawberry Laces,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.s. They're so pretty it makes my head hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...