Sunday 12 May 2013

A Cynical Romantic Sees Love #2

It is Tom and Giovanna Fletcher's 1 year anniversary today (12/05/13) and I am celebrating with them, the hopeless romantic inside of me grinning at their perfect relationship.

Tom and Gi met when they were 13 years old and before a good few years of "being together and breaking up again" they were together for good at 18 years old. Each McRelationship makes me believe in love and all for different reasons. Tom and Gi make me dream about having my own fairy-tale because they are childhood sweethearts that are so similar, making them best friends in love. Like a Disney dream, huh?

Even through a computer screen their love is too much for me to handle: video one that makes me cry; video 2 that makes me cry. The whole world and their auntie saw Tom and Gi's love and sheer happiness in that little youtube video that caused every Galaxy Defender to cry with pride. Gi was smiling and laughing all the way through and I love watching that; it's too sweet. When Tom turned to Gi and sang his altered version of All About You, I knew that before I ever agree to marry someone, (as my dad says, "if anyone wants to marry you") they must sign a document that guarantees them singing their wedding speech to me. And (big apologies to my year three teacher for starting a sentence with "and") then came the choir. Tom Fletcher, you break my heart. There's so much meaning behind that speech and behind Tom and Gi's relationship and when I first watched the speech, my tears were moisturising my face and I still can't get through it without a good ol' cry! What's more, Tom decides to cry and allows every pessimist and cynical romantic to reconsider their values and watch the real-life version of love. Every picture I see of Tom and Gi depicts love and happiness and I love reading things they've said about each other:

"Tom was the first person to suggest I'd be good at writing a novel and I know he's proud of what I've created."


No one can argue with their love. No one could even try. Tom and Gi prove love exists and they also prove that friendship plays a huge part. Pictures of them together, smiling at each other prove that love is achievable; love is effortless. Yes, I'm just a fan with a heart that involves everything to do with the boys' lives, but they seem to bring out the best in each other and that's all that anyone really wants, right?

Happy 1 Year Wedding Anniversary Tiovanna! Have an amazing forever.

Your Smile & Mine,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.s. - My blogpost about being A Hopeless Romantic That Doesn't Believe In Love.
       - A Cynical Romantic Sees Love #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...