Friday 12 April 2013

Things I Need To Do

1. Every day I'm going to try and make at least one person smile. Some people don't like receiving compliments and sometimes that might not be the best option but I want to do something each day to hopefully make someone's day better. This may be by giving someone a compliment, buying my mum a little something or surprising my best friend. “The day is worthwhile, when you’ve made someone smile."

2. I need to take more pictures. I love looking back at pictures when I've got a spare moment but in order to do this more I need to take them! I need to take a moment with my friends and capture the day or take a quick snap with my family. I don't want to look back in a few years - or many years - and regret not having captured something: a perfect day; a friendship; happiness. “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”

3. I'm aware of how important my exams are and so I know that I need to revise more. I find it - like most people - so difficult to sit down and revise without procrastinating on youtube or something else, but I'm aware that I'm being silly doing so. I have come to the conclusion that I need to have breaks in between bursts of revision and so I will do this and hopefully not waste valuable time. "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

4. It's so easy to get caught up in working hard and forget about making time for things you enjoy. I need to make more time; I need to make more time to see my awesome friends and play piano and doing things I enjoy! "Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things."

5. I need to be happy. What would be the point of all of this hard work, stressing myself out without a few smiles throughout? I know that now more than ever, I need to knuckle down and work so hard, but I need to smile. I need to be happy because of all of the cliché quotes that you've heard a million times before: "life's too short" and all that.

Photographs & Memories,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

*Not my quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...