1. Every day I'm going to try and make at least one person smile. Some people don't like receiving compliments and sometimes that might not be the best option but I want to do something each day to hopefully make someone's day better. This may be by giving someone a compliment, buying my mum a little something or surprising my best friend. “The day is worthwhile, when you’ve made someone smile."
2. I need to take more pictures. I love looking back at pictures when I've got a spare moment but in order to do this more I need to take them! I need to take a moment with my friends and capture the day or take a quick snap with my family. I don't want to look back in a few years - or many years - and regret not having captured something: a perfect day; a friendship; happiness. “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”
3. I'm aware of how important my exams are and so I know that I need to revise more. I find it - like most people - so difficult to sit down and revise without procrastinating on youtube or something else, but I'm aware that I'm being silly doing so. I have come to the conclusion that I need to have breaks in between bursts of revision and so I will do this and hopefully not waste valuable time. "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
4. It's so easy to get caught up in working hard and forget about making time for things you enjoy. I need to make more time; I need to make more time to see my awesome friends and play piano and doing things I enjoy! "Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things."
5. I need to be happy. What would be the point of all of this hard work, stressing myself out without a few smiles throughout? I know that now more than ever, I need to knuckle down and work so hard, but I need to smile. I need to be happy because of all of the cliché quotes that you've heard a million times before: "life's too short" and all that.
Photographs & Memories,
The Girl in the Moonlight.
*Not my quotes.