Monday 14 April 2014

My Spring Soundtrack | Shirley from Wonder Canyon



Nothing can usually excite me more than beautiful, in-between weather but when one of my favorite bloggers, the lovely "The Girl in the Moonlight", invited me to guest post on her blog, I was beyond excited! We decided that it would be perfect to share our music playlist for this time of the year with one another. You can view her Spring playlist HERE
 
Since the weather has a direct line to my mood, I'm so glad it's finally warming up where I live because it means happier music (or at least my definition of happy music ^_^). Whether it's getting ready for work, running errands or even just relaxing after a long day, these are the songs I can count on to lift up my mood.
 
I want to send out a huge thank you to 'The Girl in the Moonlight' for having me on her blog. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to possibly working together again soon! Don't forget to check out her Spring soundtrack on my blog - Wonder Canyon. What's on YOUR Spring playlist? Tell us in the comments below! ♡
 
Kisses,
S

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me here! Hopefully we can do this again soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer,such an amazing song:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...