Monday 18 August 2014

A Bit of Book Chatter | August

It's a little early for me to post a book haul post, but I won't be buying any more this month and I'm so excited to talk about the delights I've bought in August!


The Dinosaur That Pooped The Past by Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter
 
The third of their children's books, Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter from McFly have released The Dinosaur That Pooped The Past, following the adventure of Danny and his dinosaur. Funny and original, I, once again, adore their nugget of delight. Considering the silly-ness makes me giggle, it's clearly another funny read for children (and, well... not children too). I love these books and buy them for any baby I can!
 
The Unpredictable Consequences of Love by Jill Mansell
 
After reading An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell, I couldn't wait to get my hands on another one of her novels. Once again, I can't wait to be joined by the presence of another. I adored reading this and I can't wait to get my review up! Sweet and "Jill Mansell" (it's the only adjective that seems fitting), Mansell has written a novel that makes my heart glow, giving me fluffy feelings similar to what An Offer You Can't Refuse gave me, despite being very different!
 
Happily Ever After by Harriet Evans
 
For my Carrie Says series I will be reading Happily Ever After and I am more than excited. It follows Eleanor Bee who seems to be very cynical, but yet wishes to change this. As well as the fact that she loves books, I feel like I may relate to this character! I have adored reading other books that Carrie has suggested in her videos and I can't wait to get started on this one next!
 
Dinosaurs & Umbrellas,
 
The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...