Sunday 27 January 2013

The Girl in the Moonlight

I remember writing my first song when I was eight-ish, composed of chords, melody and backing music. You can imagine. To make it worse, it was about Christmas (Christmas is my favourite time of the year...but still). I played it at a little school event and it actually went down (shall we say...) well; only, however because I was an eight year old attempting to be talented. Yeah, that's my life. *I write this with a pinch of humour*.

I wrote a few songs and then it was just another phase as I grew up. From about twelve years and on I'd write a few random bits and bobs before I got to my music GCSE and it was required as part of a course. From then on, I'd sit at my keyboard and write piano backing and write lyrics. I don't know whether I am good at it, however I enjoy it and that's what life's for, right? I write about things in my life, little stories I make up in my head and things I see people I know go through (in a non-creepy way). I write when I'm bored, inspired or when I believe it's been too long since I've written something.

This blog is for my ramblings and sharing my lyrics. I'd love for you to check out my tumblr where I post my lyrics!: www.thegirlinthemoonlight.tumblr.com

Rainbows & Unicorns,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...